Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

Something Epic

NinjasVsPirates
    NinjasVsPirates
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

Reishi : 27245
    Awesomeness : 10

Something Epic Empty Something Epic

Post by NinjasVsPirates

I really want to take this blog and turn it into my chronicle of something epic. Some epic change in my life, some journey I have to go down, something that would take time and effort on my part and end up with me being a better person.

Only problem is, I have no ideas. Do you?
    Share this post on: reddit

Iceh

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 pm by Iceh

Talk about your everyday life.

Wink.
    NinjasVsPirates

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:47 pm by NinjasVsPirates

See, that's my problem. I don't want my blog to be me just talking about my boring everyday life. I'd rather it be sort of a journal; a way to record steps along the way to a greater goal.

How about this. All of you give me suggestions on things to do and I'll compile a list of all of the best 'entries'. Then, I'll do each of those things on that list, one week at a time. I'll post a weekly 'report' of my task and how I did, and we'll see how life goes from there.

That way my blog isn't just my ramblings ((Well, it will be my ramblings, but there'll be some meat to go with it)). It'll be something to achieve.
    Iceh

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 pm by Iceh

Sounds pretty cool.
    What do you mean by "things to do" though?
    I'm not sure what kind of "task" I'd give you. Haha.
    NinjasVsPirates

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 pm by NinjasVsPirates

I dunno. A goal to accomplish that week. Whatever springs to mind.
    Iceh

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:02 pm by Iceh

Hmm..
    Do you have any hobbies, my friend?
    NinjasVsPirates

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 pm by NinjasVsPirates

Writing, acting, computers, and video games. That's about it for hobbies. What does that have to do with anything?
    Iceh

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 pm by Iceh

..Might help me come up with a goal..

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:00 pm