Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

Vignette

NinjasVsPirates
    NinjasVsPirates
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

Reishi : 27205
    Awesomeness : 10

Vignette Empty Vignette

Post by NinjasVsPirates

I have an odd sense of humor, and I know I'll never be happy with a girl unless she has the same sense for jokes that I do. So when I feel like I'm ready to get serious with a girl, I'll perform my ultimate test. I'll say "Knock, Knock." If she doesn't say "Who's there?" I don't know how it's possible I've made it that far with her. But when she does say "Who's There?" My response will be "I don't think I ever loved you." Pure, simple, and to the point. If she laughs, I'll know I can truly be with her for a long, long time. If she doesn't, I'll break it off.
    But if she says "I don't think I ever loved you, who?" I will marry her on the spot.

=====

So I think I might write a book. I've always entertained the idea, but I'm not a very fluid writer. Journalistic style is for me: write what happened, skip the trivial details. But I like vignettes. Turning trivial details, feelings, observations, and big parts into half-page stories just about them. I could do that. Write hundreds of little stories about life and turn them into a big story. Yeah. I could do that. I'll turn it into a book. And this one will be second.

=====

I think up stupid questions. "Was Hitler ticklish? If he got tickled more as a child (or less, depending on his situation), do you think the Holocaust could have been averted? How about Jesus? If he was fully human, was he fully-ticklish as well? Being ticklish should be a part of the whole 'human experience.' Why is Abriviation such a long word? Why is phonetically spelled with a PH? Will she ever love me the way I think I love her? Why do you get in a car and on a bus? It's useless questions like these that I know don't mean anything at the end of the day. They still keep me up at night, though...

=====

I have a friend who used to work at an ice cream store. About once a week, I'd go and get a cone. Whenever I came up to the window, she'd ask me the same question. "Do you want vanilla or chocolate?" No matter how I answered that question, she would always get me ice cream. I feel like there's something symbolic about that.
    To anyone that studies Chinese Philosophy, go ahead and consiter that an Ice Cream Koan.

=====

"THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG." The entire alphabet condenced into one dull sentence about a fake fox jumping over a dog for no reason. No feeling. No value. Just a fox playing leap-frog. I hope my life ends up being more than just one sentence. "Andrew Sherman lived, jumped over something, and died" just doesn't feel like what I want history to remember.

=====

She came into Journalism class today. I didn't say hi, but I watched as she walked in and out of the room. She never acnowledged my presence, but I think I saw her glancing at me through the glass on the door. I don't know if I'm making that up, but it was the highlight of the class. I'm such a coward.

=====

A few weeks ago, the dentist injected something to numb my mouth to work on my teeth. When all was said and done, I couldn't feel my mouth or tongue for a long time. But after the numbing agent wore off, the only thing that hurt was the site of the injection. The most painful part was taking the pain away. I feel like there's somethign symbolic about that.

=====

My phone is like a brick that suffered from a stroke not too long ago. It does nothing special; it's just a black brick with a screen and buttons. Unfortunately, the left side of the phone occasionally decides to stop working at inopportune moments, like when I finally built up the courage to ask Emma out last time. It's hard to dial a number when only the 3 6 9 and # keys work. Inability is the quickest way to kill opportunity.
    Share this post on: reddit

Kira

Post Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 pm by Kira

This...was very entertaining to read.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:11 pm