Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

2 posters

Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk

Poll

Which do you like best?

[ 3 ]
    Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk Bar_left100%Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk Bar_left0%Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk Bar_left0%Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

Reishi : 27631
    Awesomeness : -1

Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk Empty Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk

Post by J Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:40 pm

So I'm sure everyone has heard of Cyberpunk, but what about it's derivatives? Like the ones mentioned in the title. I like most of them to a degree. I mean who wouldn't want to have a desktop or laptop like these? (Steampunk)
    Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk SteampunkLaptop2
    Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk 2m7gll5
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28531
    Awesomeness : 7

Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk Empty Re: Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Clockpunk, Dieselpunk, Biopunk

Post by Iceh Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 am

Freakin' love steampunk. XD
    I've actually been asked to work on a project involving steampunk drawings... it's gonna be hard as hell.
    But fun, I guess.
    XD
    I don't really know of any of the other ones that you listed.. except dieselpunk and cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is cool too. I tend to like cyberpunk anime.
    But ahhhh laptop. IwantoneIwantone.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:45 pm