Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

Teh Rules of Teh Yaoi

Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28546
    Awesomeness : 7

Teh Rules of Teh Yaoi Empty Teh Rules of Teh Yaoi

Post by Iceh Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Ok guys, so, yaoi is a serious thing.
    Not really.
    (But it's generally yummy Teh Rules of Teh Yaoi 124643)

Anyways, I wanted to go over some rules before all of you (FFFFF) go wild or whatever.
    So here they are:

1. Is it 18+? Include in the topic title that it's 18+.
    2. Put pictures in spoiler tags. Some people could be in a work environment, or have their parent's near. (Not nessasery if you cannot tell that it is yaoi by glancing at it. i.e. under pg. 13)
    3. Give warnings of what is underneath the spoiler tag. Don't be funny and claim it's something else.
    4. In general, give warnings to links, videos, pictures, etc.
    5. No surprises. Tell us the pairing. Some people could be scarred for life.
    6. No yuri.
    7. No guys straight guys.
    8. Respect people's personal opinions. Basically, if you don't have anything nice to say about someone's favourite couple or their taste in art, don't say it at all.
    9. No spamming. That's for "Spam~".
    10. Don't be a dick. You're a girl. Teh Rules of Teh Yaoi 961146

So, if you disobey any of these rules, there is a chance you could get banned. Most likely we'll just "punish" you though.
    You'll find out about that after you break the rules. WHICH YOU WON'T. Right? Teh Rules of Teh Yaoi 395101

Thank you for reading the rules though. *w*
    Rules 10 & 9 are basically the same, but I wanted to have 10 rules because I have OCD. >_>
    Isn't 10 rules just the perfect amount of rules though?

(Note: See all of the options above the text box when you're leaving a reply? Hover your mouse over top of them to see what they are all about. In "Others" that includes the spoiler tag "code".)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am